PDFsam enhanced v2.2.2e
PDFsam enhanced is “almost” free, you can download the source code, compile and use it or, if you think it’s worth it, you can make a donation. In this version you’ll find all the basic features plus:
- encrypt your pdf files (RC40 bits, RC128 bits, AES128 bits) and set permissions on them.
- add a pdf document as front page or addendum (or both) to your pdf documents.
- mix alternate pages taken from two pdf documents in straight or reverse order into a single document.
- extract attached files from a pdf document.
- decrypt your pdf files.
- set viewer options to tell the viewer application how should open the document.
- set the metadata of a document (author, title, subject and keywords).
Enhanced version has no fixed price.. The source code is freely available therefore you can compile it and use it. With a single donation of any amount (1€, 10€, 100€… as much as you wish) you’ll gain unlimited access to the compiled code (Zip bundle, Windows installer and Mac OSX dmg), plus the access to the support forums.
By donating you provide support to an open source project. There’s no big company behind this project, just me and my spare time. If you believe in open source, in shared culture and you think pdfsam is useful, donate and you’ll have pdfsam enhanced and all the related benefits. The donated money will be used to take care of pdfsam and its users, to make it better and better and to add the features you request. Therefore you are not paying for a software but you are supporting open source and free culture.